Amethyst Wedding and Event Decor’s Hire Terms & Conditions
(ABN 86 742 313 139)
- A minimum hire value of $200 including GST is required for all DIY orders (not including delivery fee). Quotes valid for 14 days only.
- 50% deposit required to confirm booking (excluding bond) must be paid within 14 days of invoice date. Cancellations by client will forfeit all deposits paid. Full refund will be paid to client if we cancel the order due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Additional $100 refundable bond must also be paid with all hire. All orders over $300 or long distance hire (60km+) will incur $200 bond.
- Balance payment can be made in cash upon customer pickup or when we deliver. Payment can also be made via EFT (bank transfer) prior to hire (minimum 14 days prior to event date).
- A valid drivers license with current address must be presented upon picking up DIY hire items.
- Customer must advise alternative location in case of wet weather for all outdoor setups. Minimum 24hr notice must be given.
- We reserve the right to cancel backdrop installations if we deem it unsafe due to weather or unsuitable venue.
- Amethyst WED shall not be liable for any license or parking fees required for venue/outdoor setups. All fees incurred must be paid by customer.
- All equipment from DIY hire must be returned in its original condition & packaging. Glassware must be returned cleaned & dry. Wax must be cleaned off. Failure to do so will incur loss of bond. Extra charges may apply if bond amount is not sufficient to cover replacement or repair cost.
- All items must be returned by due date as specified on invoice unless prior arrangements have been made with Amethyst WED.
- Late return fee will be deducted from bond ($50 or 20% of hire order charged per day – whichever is greater).
- Full replacement cost must be paid by customer if any storage boxes or containers provided get damaged during hire period.
- Amethyst WED shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising out of the overloading, exceeding rated capacity, misuse, or abuse of the equipment by the customer.
- Customer must pay all fees relating to debt recovery if damaged or lost items are not paid for within 14 days of invoice being issued.
- Showroom booking will incur $50 fee which will be deducted from invoice, given client makes booking of hire items.
- By confirming a quote via email, signature or deposit payment, the Customer acknowledges & agrees to these terms & conditions.